You are here


Will my General Practitioner/Hospital Specialist be contacted for information?
The Occupational Health Practitioner may need to contact you GP or Specialist for further information so that a decision can be made regarding your health.  Your signed consent will be required before this information can be requested.
Who will see my Occupational Health Records/how do you handle secure and confidential information?
Occupational Health records are stored confidentially in both a paper based and electronic forms and can only be accessed by Occupational Health and Wellbeing staff.   Your permission has to be provided before information can be shared with other parties.  Your information will be handled in line with all Trust policies and the Data Protection Act.
Can I get on-site parking if I have mobility issues or a health condition?
Occupational Health do not have any control over who is given a parking space.  You will need to discuss this with your line manager and liaise with the Parking Office.
Can I get help with funding for eye tests and glasses?
Funding is available if you meet the appropriate criteria  and you would need to claim the funds back from your department .  Please refer to the Display Screen and Equipment and Workstation policy on the intranet.   
How do I give feedback or make a complaint?
The Occupational Health and Wellbeing Service audit their service on a regular basis to ensure that we are meeting Occupational Health Standards.   We welcome your feedback for improving our services.    Please complete the feedback questionnaire attached to the website.
If you wish to make a complaint please refer to the complaints procedure.

Total votes: 608
Please use the stars above to rate this page.